Best Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Vacuum cleaners do not come cheap, especially were durability and affordability is an issue, but with a corded stick vacuum, you can get the best of both. They are best suited for routine vacuuming, as they are conveniently lightweight and easy to handle. Maintaining and storing them is also easy. Besides, the best corded stick vacuum has a high vacuuming power compared to their cordless counterparts.
Best Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
It is easy to get this type of vacuum at a fair price in the current market. You just have to know how to make the best pick. That is where we come in with this informative corded stick vacuum review. It highlights why and where to use it, tips on buying and a list of top 10 vacuum from reputable brands. All with varying affordable price tags.
Why And Where To Use Corded Stick Vacuums?
Vacuuming can be time-consuming and that is why you need an efficient vacuum cleaner like a corded stick vacuum for your daily and weekly home cleaning.
It has many advantages that make it very reliable and handy for home and even office vacuuming.
This type of stick vacuum is ultra-lightweight, making it easy to maneuver in different spaces, even tight spots. In relation, it will not cause any back pain or strain your other body parts, no matter how long you use it.
Besides, it is easy to use, maintain and comes at an affordable price.
As for where to use it, this type of stick vacuum cleaner is highly versatile and can be used anywhere. It is the best replacement for a broom or mop, but better and more convenient.
Here are some places you can utilize it perfectly:
- Kids Room- This is usually the most chaotic room in the house and with kids playing and running around. You need to keep everything clean and in order and that means frequent daily vacuuming, depending on the age of your kid.
- Senior Citizens Rooms– Due to the ultra-lightweight nature of these vacuums, it is only wise to recommend them to senior citizens. This way they can keep their own rooms tidy and dust free 24/7, without any trouble or back pains.
- Kitchen and Lobbies– These two places have high foot traffic that leaves them dirty every now and then. Therefore, only an ultra-lightweight vacuum can make the daily frequent cleanings fast and easy on your body.
- Vehicles– Given its high level of maneuverability, this type of stick vacuum can reach the farthest and tightest spots in your vehicle, with ease. Something that is hard to achieve with a normal sweeping broom.
What to Look for While Buying Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaners?
There are some factors you should consider when shopping for a top-quality yet affordable stick vacuum. The market is flooded with them but that does not mean that you just go for any model and make.
In this section of this corded stick vacuum review, we will highlight some top considerations to keep an eye on before making your purchase.
- Suction Power– Higher suction power makes for efficient vacuuming. You can also check for models with variable suction control for convenience when dealing with different surfaces and debris. Likewise, you can check for brush roll if you have plush carpets but a stick vacuum with high or variable suction power can manage very well on carpeted floors.
- Floor Head– The floor nozzle of this type of stick vacuum is usually slimmer in width. Nonetheless, the smaller/narrower the better for under furniture and tight spots cleaning, but a wider floor nozzle can allow for few passes during vacuuming. Besides, if it pivots it can make vacuuming very easy. Another bonus is a floor nozzle LED light for more visibility of the debris.
- Power Cord Length– This matters a lot as it eases the vacuuming, especially if you are dealing with large spaces. The longer the better, as it will save you loads of time and allow for easy movements without any constraints.
- Dirt Cup– You should opt for a stick vacuum with an incorporated dirt cup for easy emptying. Besides, they are hygienic and can save you loads of money on buying replaceable dust bags. It should also have a big capacity, for less emptying trips.
- Filter Type– Always ensures the filter is HEPA filter for easy trapping of up to 99.97% of .03 microns of dust particles. If not, then the main filter should have more than one layer or a pre-filter to protect it and enhance the vacuum’s lifespan.
- Convertibility and Attachments– Some models of these vacuums allow for easy conversion from a stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum for above-floor cleanings. Likewise, you should look out for some essential attachments tools like an upholstery brush, a crevice tool and a hose for above-floor vacuuming.
- Size and Handling– You must consider its size in terms of weight and height. The height should depend on how tall you are, to avoid body strains. Likewise, consider its handling, it should feel lighter for a comfortable lift and carry.
- Ease of Use– Since it is for daily cleanings, it is better you buy one that is easy to use for a less-strenuous daily experience.
1. Shark DuoClean Rocket HV382 Corded Stick Vacuum
If you are in search of a high-performing stick vacuum cleaner, then this should be your top pick. It is affordable and highly convenient for floor and above-floor cleaning, as it can convert into a lightweight handheld vacuum cleaner.
Moreover, its floor nozzle and the handheld vacuum have LED lights for visibility of hidden dirty spots all over your home. Besides, its vacuum head can swivel for easy cleaning of tight spots.
Its ease of use is also aided with its ergonomic handle, a quick release foot pedal for disconnecting the main cleaning head and wand.
This vacuum comes with a pet-multi tool, duster crevice tool, as well as a wall-mount storage hook, as it cannot stand straight. It also has two washable filters, a user manual and an instructional booklet for convenience and proper use.
What Makes This The Best Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner?
- DuoClean Technology– This technology features a bristle brush for deep cleaning carpets as well as an additional soft brushroll for pulling in small, large, and stuck-in dirt particles for a polished look, no snowplowing when vacuuming large particles. Besides, its powerful suction power makes for an effective cleanup of all dirt and debris.
- Pet Multi-Tool– It can capture any form of embedded long and short pet hair on any given surface. Its mini-motorized brush can also help with removing pet hair from fabric upholstery.
- Brushroll Garage– This feature allows for a quick access to the brushroll for proper maintenance, for long-term effective use. This mechanism uses hinges that pop in or out, no need for screwdrivers when you want to clean the brushes. Moreover, it comes with hair removal tool.
2. Hoover SH20030 Cyclonic Tech Corded Stick Vacuum
This vacuum is ideally the best affordable vacuum for bare and carpeted floors. Besides, it can easily clean far under furniture, due to its lightweight nature and extreme recline handle.
Likewise, its non-marring wheels make it easy on your floors no matter the type, while the swivel steering allows for maneuverability in between furniture.
As for cleaning your house edges and corner, you can rely on its edge cleaning bristles to remove any kind of dirt stuck in there. Moreover, its low-profile base allows for fitting under furniture and counter edges.
Its wide cleaner mouth can take care of large debris. Besides, it has a 20-foot power cord with cord release. As much as the power cord limits your movements in large spaces, you can quickly wind it up after use, as this vacuum has no automatic cord rewind feature.
As for emptying its dirt cup, you can do so with the press of a button. In addition, the dirt canister is transparent, so you will know when to empty it.
Why Do We Recommend Corded Stick Vacuum For Carpeted Floors?
- Cyclonic Technology– Its powered brushroll with cyclonic technology can be turned ON/OFF, depending on the surface you are cleaning. You can easily transition from cleaning a hard floor to low pile carpets and area rugs. Always turn it OFF for bare floors and ON for carpets.
- WindTunnel Technology– This stick vacuum cleaner has a consistent WindTunnel technology that makes sure that every embedded dirt is removed with ease, no floor damages. It also minimizes any blowbacks and scatters on the carpet during and after cleaning, so you can have a clean polished floor surface.
- Pet Hair Removal– When it comes to cleaning pet hair, you will not have any issues thanks to its reliable motorized brushroll. This brushroll can clean any pet hair on flat surfaces. You can do the cleanups more regularly to avoid any clogging of the brushroll.
3. Dibea SC4588 2-In-1 Bagless Corded Stick Vacuum
This is one versatile stick vacuum with capabilities of handling different types of floors from thin carpets, tiled floors, hardwood, marble, vinyl as well as ceramic floors. You can use it to vacuum any type of debris, from food debris to cat litter and pet hair.
Besides, it has a cyclone HEPA filtration system for keeping all the dirt where they belong, no allergies or bacteria. This makes it perfect for homes with kids and pets. Besides, this filtration system also spins dust away from its motor for a constant powerful suction.
Emptying its dirt cup and disassembling it for cleaning is stress-free. It has an onboard crevice tool and comes with a 1-year warranty. Its quick release power cord is 19.7-feet.
Why Should You Buy This Vacuum Cleaner?
- Two-In-One Design– You can easily convert this stick vacuum into a lightweight hand vacuum cleaner for ease in tackling all manner of small messes in tight spaces that the whole stick vacuum cannot reach.
- Suction Adjustment– Given its ability in handling different floor types, it is only better if you can easily control the level of suction power. This way you avoid floor damages and make sure the suction power is enough for efficient vacuuming. For carpeted floors always, open the suction power adjustment on its cleaning head to avoid hard movements, but for bare floors keep it closed for maximum suction.
- Ultra Lightweight– Its lightweight feature also makes for an efficient cleaning, in all places. Moreover, it has a flexible swivel steering for easy maneuverability under furniture. As for dark areas, its front LED lights help in spotting the debris.
4. Bissell PowerEdge 81L2A Bagless Corded Stick Vacuum
If you are looking for an affordable yet reliable corded stick vacuum cleaner with no attachments, then this is it. This unit can pick all types of debris from regular dirt to pet hair be it large or small.
Besides, its lightweight and conveniently portable construction give it high maneuverability power around your home edges, corners, tight spots, baseboards, and under furniture. It does not need any extra attachments, for efficient vacuuming, as it has its dependable V-shaped floor nozzle and high suction power, to do the job.
Moreover, its steadfast V-shaped vacuuming head has a cleaning path width of 11.35 inches, for an effective cleanup, no hose needed. It does not come with a hose anyway.
It has a 20-feet power cord and is solely used on hard floors only. As for its dirt cup, you can easily empty and clean it without any problem.
Why Did We Include This Corded Stick Vacuum?
- V-Shaped Pivoting Head– This unique design is what direct all large debris to its center suction path for effective vacuuming, while the remaining small debris is easily captured by the suction paths on its end. Besides, you can lower it on the ground flat until it is parallel to the floor for an easy clean under furniture, thanks to its pivoting swivel head that enhances its
- Bottom Rubber Material– This feature is for attracting pet hair, making it ideal for homes with pets. It is a very advantageous feature that ensures no hair clogs anywhere within the stick vacuum.
- Filter Type– This stick vacuum has a paper filter in between its motor and dirt cup for preventing any dirt from clogging and compromising the performance level of its motor. Note that if dirt fills up in the motor, it will overheat. You can remove the filter periodically and clean it, no washing. Moreover, you can replace it after every 6 months to a year, depending on how you are using your stick vacuum.
5. Shark Rocket DuoClean Upright HV380 Corded Stick Vacuum
This lightweight vacuum can convert into a handheld vacuum cleaner for cleaning your home stairs as well as furniture and car seats. You can rely on its Triple Particle Cleaning Technology to remove all dirt particles be it small, large or stuck-on.
Moreover, it has excellent suction power that guarantees better performance every single time, no matter which floor you are cleaning, hardwood or carpeted. In addition, its vacuum head has LED lights for spotting debris in the dark.
Besides, you can easily swivel steer it as well as maneuver it in every way possible to clean every inch of your home, without losing its high suction power.
This vacuum cleaner is Certified Refurbished. The refurbishing process includes inspection, functionality testing as well as reconditioning and repackaging. This simply means that the refurbishment makes it look and work as new, with limited to zero signs of wear.
What Makes This A Perfect Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner?
- DuoClean Technology– This technology utilizes two brushes in one single vacuuming head, for efficient cleaning. The self-cleaning brushroll with soft velvet features can vacuum large particles while its deep-cleaning bristle brush catches all manner of embedded debris.
- Dual-Setting- You can now go from vacuuming your carpet to your hardwood floor using its dual setting switch. Besides, this feature can help ease your mind when it comes to floor maintenance, by preventing any damages to you bare hardwood and carpeted floor.
- Attachment Tools– This stick vacuum can clean with ease thanks to all its useful accompanying attachment tools. You can now clean tight spots, under furniture and above-floor areas without any issues or body strains. It comes with a dusting brush, crevice tool as well as an upholstery tool for efficient vacuuming in no time.
6. BESTEK Upright and Handheld Corded Stick Vacuum
This is the most affordable stick vacuum in this corded stick vacuum review. It is also highly versatile when it comes to picking different debris and pet hair, on hardwood floors, stairs, and furniture.
Moreover, it has a lightweight design for easy carrying from room to room, during vacuuming. It will not even take a toll on your body no matter how long you vacuum with it, even if it is on a daily basis.
Besides, it has a flexible design that allows for easy maneuverability under furniture, and other hard to reach places. This is all thanks to its 170° swivel head. Its power cord also makes it possible to move around while vacuuming.
It comes with an 18-month warranty and a lifetime of friendly customer service.
Why Should You Consider This Corded Stick Vacuum?
- HEPA and Sponge Filtration– Its HEPA filtration is the best, as it can lock in even the tiniest of particles that most stick vacuums circulate back into the air. This prevents the spread of bacteria and allergies that can give you serious health issues. Besides, this HEPA filter is reusable and washable, making the maintenance level of this stick vacuum very economical.
- Two-In-One Stick Vacuum– This vacuum can be used in full length or without its extension tube for handheld cleaning of tight hard to reach spots and kitchen cabinets. Besides, its accompanying crevice tool is highly useful with its handheld version and makes for a great tool for vacuuming corners, baseboards, and other tight spots.
- High Suction Power– This unit has excellent suction power for efficient vacuuming. You can glide it anywhere without losing its suction power, clearing all dirt and pet hair in your living space.
7. Rollibot Rapido Handheld Corded Stick Vacuum
This is one of the best corded stick vacuum in this list. It is a necessity to have for anyone looking for an ultra-lightweight stick vacuum with high-performance level.
This 2-in-1 stick vacuum can take in dirt, pet hair and any other type of debris without losing suction. Its suction level is up to 61-inches of water. This makes it one of the top powerful vacuums in today’s market.
Its ergonomic handle and six accompanying attachment tools make it very efficient when it comes to cleaning different places in your home, from crevices, corner, baseboards, shelves as well as upholstery and other hard to reach places.
Besides, it has a dual filtration system that filters out harmful particles like pet dander and other allergens, within your living space for a cleaner breathable air.
What Makes This A Suitable Corded Stick Vacuum For Home Use?
- Effective Attachments– This stick vacuum comes with six attachments for efficient coverage of every corner of your home, even places you have never thought of cleaning due to reach. It has a 19-inch wand that can extend up to 30-inches to cover hard to reach areas. Other accompanying cleaning attachments include a floor tool, fabric tool, pet tool, dusting tool and an angle tool. Its power cord also enhances maneuverability, at your fingertips. You can easily reach any location.
- Strong Suction Power– Suction power usually plays a vital role when it comes to vacuuming. As much as it is a small vacuum with a small motor, its suction power is way over the top, testing to a 61-inch water lift.
- Big Dirt Canister– This vacuum has a massive .13-gallon canister that can hold up to a pound of debris, dust, and You just empty it with the press of a button, no flipping over. This canister also has two clips for accessing its dual filtration system, which can get rid of up to 95% of dirt and debris. You can remove and wash these filters, no need for replacements.
8. SOWTECH 2-In-1 Upright and Handheld Corded Stick Vacuum
This 2-in-1 corded stick vacuum has a high-efficiency level when it comes to vacuuming hardwood floors, carpets, rugs, stairs, drapes, and furniture. It can remove all types of debris, dust and pet hair in your living space with ease.
Moreover, this stick vacuum has a high suction power that cannot be lost, even when its handheld part is detached and used for vacuuming other places. You can rely on its 600W motor to provide the required suction power for cleaning different debris on different surfaces.
Its long 16.5-feet power cord also makes it easier to vacuum large spaces. You can maneuver it and reach corners with ease, no strains to your body.
Besides, its dust canister is easy to empty. It has a 12-month guarantee period and a friendly reliable customer service.
What Makes This One Of The Best Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner?
- HEPA Filter and Sponge Filtration System– This stick vacuum has a reliable filtration system that can get rid of dirt and debris without affecting your health. It is best suited for homes with pets as it can prevent any allergies and pet dander from interfering with the quality of your indoor air.
- Features a Removable Stick- You can convert this stick vacuum into a handheld lightweight vacuum for cleaning tiny corners as well as your car and other places the upright stick vacuum will not be effective.
- Attachment Tools– This stick vacuum will not be as effective as it is, without the accompanying attachments tools. These cleaning tools ease your vacuuming experience, covering different places around your home with efficacy. They include a crevice tool, a floor brush/tool as well as a suction brush for efficient sucking up of debris from sofas and mattresses.
9. Dirt Devil SD20505 Power Air Corded Stick Vacuum
Long are the days in which you used to strain your body while vacuuming hard to reach spots and large spaces. You can now use less energy while vacuuming with this corded stick vacuum. It has an 11-inch cleaning path that guarantees few clean passes.
Besides, its lightweight and compact design allow for maneuverability in different surfaces, even tight spaces.
In addition, its powerful suction is very efficient on hard floors and carpets, this is all thanks to its powerful and effective 10 Amp motor.
This stick vacuum has a slim design that enables it to occupy less storage space. Its dirt cup is also reasonably big and easy to empty by the touch of a button. You can see the debris level, as it has a transparent design.
Why Should You Choose This Corded Stick Vacuum?
- Low Profile Nozzle Design– Its low profile design allows for easy reach under furniture and other hard to reach places. It also has a convenient scatter guard for ensuring no debris leaves the vacuum and everything cleared remains inside.
- Cyclonic Filtration- This stick vacuum has a single cyclonic filtration that provides a strong suction power, with less energy. It can easily suck up any dirt and debris without losing suction power on hardwood floors and carpets.
- Wide Cleaning Path– You can rest assured that your vacuuming time will be reduced by this stick vacuum. As it has a wide 11-inch, cleaning path as well as high suction power that ensure that, the vacuuming passes are as few as possible and that all debris is kept in the dirt cup for good. Only to be emptied and not recycled back to the surrounding air.
10. VonHaus 2-In-1 Handheld and Corded Stick Vacuum
This corded stick vacuum is highly versatile and easy on the hand, due to its lightweight design. It has high suction power and very useful on hardwood floors, carpeted ones as well as stairs, rugs, and furniture.
Likewise, you can maneuver it with ease for a fast and efficient cleaning, even in tight spots and hard to reach places. Its telescoping handle also helps with its extension. You can also detach it with the press of a button, to a handheld vacuum for convenient cleaning of different parts of your house.
It has a transparent 1.3-liter dirt canister you can empty hassle-free. No debris will fly back to haunt your living space.
In addition, this stick vacuum features rotatable wheels for smooth vacuum on different surfaces as well as an extension tube for cleaning far off places. It also has a quick release 19.5-feet power cord.
Why Buy A VonHaus Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner?
- HEPA and Sponge Filtration– This stick vacuum comes with a washable HEPA filter that locks in small particles that other stick vacuums would circulate back into the air. Besides, this filter also prevents the spread of different allergens as well as bacteria within your home. This way you can maintain a good health, if you are prone to allergic reactions.
- Convenient Attachment Tools-You can now clean every inch of your home with this 2-in-1 stick vacuum with some of its accompanying cleaning tools. They include a crevice tool, a small brush attachment for its handheld version, as well as a hose adapter and a shoulder strap.
- Suction Power– This stick vacuum has a 5.5 Amps motor with 14 KPA of suction power that can remove any debris and pet hair on hardwood and tile However, since it does not have a motorized brush, it can only pick surface dirt and dust on carpets and not deep clean it.
In conclusion, stick vacuums are usually affordable. You can easily find a quality corded stick vacuum from a reputable brand, at a reasonable price. You just have to ensure it works for your and that it has a long longevity period and useful warranty.
Therefore, if you are looking for the best corded stick vacuum, then you are at the right place. You can start with any of the above in this review. They are affordable and the best within their price range. You can never go wrong with any of them, as long as it meets your home needs.