There is nothing as important as fresh aromatic breathable air. It can be hard to achieve, especially with the rate of air pollution in the atmosphere. However, a warm mist humidifier can do the trick on a daily basis as long as you take care of it properly.
Warm mist humidifiers often work to alleviate any allergies in the air as well as prevent the occurrence of respiratory ailments. Most of them are also adaptable when it comes to aroma diffusion. You just have to add some essential aromatic oil in its water.
- Best Warm Mist Humidifier Reviews
- What is the Difference Between Cool Mist and Warm Mist Humidifier?
- Buyer’s Guide: What to Look for While Buying Warm Mist Humidifiers?
- 1. Levoit Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 2. TaoTronics Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 3. Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier
- 4. Innoo Tech Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 5. Marsboy Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 6. Optimus Warm Mist Humidifier
Best Warm Mist Humidifier Reviews
So, do you want to improve the atmospheric air within your surrounding? Opt for any of these warm mist humidifiers. Some combine cool and warm mist features, making them convenient for an all-year use. So, get to learn some of its basics when it comes to use and maintenance as well as buying guides for an easier purchase.
What is the Difference Between Cool Mist and Warm Mist Humidifier?
Cool and warm mist humidifiers are often different on so many levels. Here is a look at just how.
First, cool mist humidifiers are cost-effective when it comes to use and maintenance level. The only problem is that it tends to make some noise when in operation. However, this is limited to evaporative and impeller cool mist humidifiers as ultrasonic one often work silently.
Moreover, cool mist humidifiers are often safe as not water is heated or vaporized and any suspended elements are often diffused into the air. However, these diffused elements are always hard to remove once they settle on nearby wooden stuff. Besides, they can also worsen an asthmatic condition or allergy.
On the other hand, warm mist humidifiers often need loads of energy to heat up and can be dangerous depending on the level of vaporized mist it emits. Its heating elements and hot water might cause blisters and is very risky where kids are around.
It is ideally the best humidifier as it works silently and does not emit any dust or mineral particles with the warm mist. You can also add any medicated herbal or sweet inhalants and essential oils in its water for aroma diffusion.
In addition, it requires constant cleaning which is often time-consuming and very hard, depending on make and model.
Buyer’s Guide: What to Look for While Buying Warm Mist Humidifiers?
If you want a quality, warm mist humidifier then you will have to know some of its basics when it comes to use and maintenance. You also have to keep some buying tips and guides in place to ensure you get a proper functional item that can take you some years without any problem.
Here are some of the top buying guides to help you narrow your preferred choice.
- Room size and square feet covered– Before you buy any warm mist humidifier for a small or big room, you should consider the square feet covered in order to make the right purchase. You should also consider your ceiling height and factor in some extra square foot coverage for effective humidification
- Filter or filter-less– This often depends on how much you cherish and prefer filtered air. Some warm mist humidifiers often come with washable or replaceable filters. Therefore, it all boils down to how much you are willing to spend on extra maintenance costs. However, if you happen to be filtering your air some other way then there is no need to buy a humidifier with filter features
- Humidistat– This is very important as it can auto-shut the humidifier when it reaches a certain pre-set humidity level. However, you can always buy a separate hygrometer that can help it monitor the humidity level
- Safety- Since warm mist humidifiers often, boil water to emit vaporized steam safety is always a top priority. You have to ensure it does not leak and has no issues of constantly falling over. Moreover, try to place it somewhere safe and out of children’s reach. Although every manufacturer will guarantee safety, rely on customer reviews for this piece of information
- Energy efficient– Warm mist humidifiers often need energy to run. So, ensure you buy one that is efficient when it comes to energy use. Those that are energy efficient are often marked with an energy star logo. But if it does not have the logo then it can be hard to determine its level of energy consumption
- Ease of maintenance and cleaning– A warm mist humidifier often needs to be cleaned every now and then to prevent any residue build-up on its heating elements. Therefore, you can opt for one that is easier to clean. The cleaner it is the better it will function and last for a few years
- Ease of use– The easier it is to use, the more it will last. So, pick the best humidifier you know you can operate and troubleshoot whenever needed
- Purpose– You should also consider its main purpose to your home before buying it. This is because warm mist humidifiers for dry skin and air often require multiple steam settings while those reserved for people with weak immune system tend to have germ-free features
Let’s look at the top ones:
1. Levoit Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
When it comes to humidifiers, care on use and maintenance is always a priority. That is why this combination model is the best suit for any home or office. It is a hybrid of cool and warm mist humidifier and considered as the best warm mist humidifier due to its unique features.
This warm mist humidifier can diffuse any aroma you want. You just add a few drops of essential oil to its aroma box and it will function as expected. Moreover, you can easily customize it to work at any of its three levels of comfort.
Besides, it has an inbuilt timer you can program to function between 1-12 hours and auto-shut when done.
This warm mist humidifier often works very quietly and can emit up to 25% more humidity due to its combined warm and cool mist features. This makes it better than any humidifier that works with cool or warm mist alone.
It can read the humidity value for a perfect humidity set, depending on your surroundings. In relation, its auto-mode features can also emit mist to adjust the humidity level for a comfortable fit. You can always opt to use its touch features or manual remotes system for control.
Additionally, it can work between 20-36 hours with its full 6-liter water tank.
It is safe for use and comes designed with a leak-proof feature to protect it from short circuit. Besides, it has a 2-year warranty.
2. TaoTronics Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
This warm mist humidifier is the best option for those with small spaces, as it can easily humidify it without any issues. Besides, its ultrasonic features make it work very silently, inaudible but effective.
This humidifier can reach any desired level of humidity very fast when compared to a humidifier, which emits cool mist only. It can work for up to 20% faster when set at its three different humidity levels.
Moreover, this warm mist humidifier comes with six LED icons that are very thorough when it comes to telling you what the humidifier is doing. Besides, you can always press any of them to set your humidifier to the desired mode. They include on/off icon, sleep mode, timer, humidity, heating as well as a maximum/minimum icon.
In addition, its humidity sensor ensures that it gives you the correct room humidity reading for you to set the humidifier to a certain workable and comfortable level within your surroundings.
This warm mist humidifier has a 5.5-litre water tank and a mist nozzle that rotates at 360°. Besides, it can emit warm or cool mist for up to 16 hours.
Additionally, it has a smart protector for when the water level is low. This smart protector also indicates when the water tank needs a refill. Its convenient carry handle also makes for easier portability.
3. Holmes Warm Mist Humidifier
This is the best humidifier for winter cold, as the cold can cause loads of respiratory diseases as well as dry skin. This humidifier often works to avoid the said ailments and conditions, by ensuring your home is well moisturized with warm mist.
Besides, it also helps in protecting any wooden stuff in the house by supplying the surrounding areas with warm vaporized mist.
This warm mist humidifier only works well in small rooms and is not ideal for large spaces. It has two levels of speed, high and low. Moreover, it is easy to use when it comes to the control buttons. You can either have it at off, reset, high or low settings.
It is one of the easiest to maintain and clean, as it does not require any replaceable filters. In addition, it can be washed in a dishwasher-safe tray.
This warm mist humidifier can hold 1.7 gallons of water, which can run smoothly for up to 24 hours non-stop, no refills.
Moreover, its plastics are all infused with antimicrobial protective products that enhance its longevity when it comes to using, by preventing bacteria formation. This ensures it stays stainless as well as odorless.
You should just take care of it properly by constantly cleaning it for optimal performance.
4. Innoo Tech Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
This is the best humidifier for any room be it the bedroom or living room. This is because it has a contemporary design that fits both places with auto-shut and silent features that ensures no disturbances as it works.
It often auto-shuts when it reaches the danger zone, that is low water level. Besides, it has four cool and warm mist modes ranging from low to high as well as cool and warm. You can opt for any mode that you want and it will display its room temperature for an easier read. It can actually heat mist from 105°F to 120°F in less than 10 minutes.
This warm mist humidifier comes with an aroma box and pad for adding any essential oil for aroma diffusion. This will give your room a pleasant fragrance without any side effects.
Moreover, its water tank comes with an inbuilt filter that ensures it stays clean, free from any foul odors as well as bacteria. Likewise, its disposable air filter often limits the dispersal of dust.
The water tank has a capacity of 4.2 liters and can emit mist for up to 28 hours, depending on the chosen level or mist mode.
This warm mist humidifier often works 20% faster to ensure that the air is surrounded by warm mist that is safe even for places with babies.
It can work well for rooms up to 500 square feet. For control, you can always use its touch buttons. It does not come with a conventional manual remote.
5. Marsboy Cool and Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
This is one of the easiest humidifiers to use and maintain. Its top opening can easily fit a hand for an easier wash. Likewise, it is a top-fill water tank with 6 liters of water capacity that you can refill anytime using a mug. You just have to ensure you reach the maximum water level and avoid pouring any water in its air flue for proper functionality.
This warm mist humidifier can emit cool and warm mist for an all-year supply of mist for a fresh surrounding. Its ultrasonic technology ensures it works swiftly and silently. This ensures you get a good night sleep in a refreshed atmosphere. Besides, it has LED lights, which can be adjusted at night for a serene surrounding environment.
Moreover, it is anti-mold and with every wash you do, you prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. You should always wash it once a week for longevity when it comes to use and maintenance. In addition, it is made from eco-friendly advanced ABS materials that make it strong and durable.
You can even add some drops of any essential oil for an aromatic diffusion within your surroundings. Additionally, it has two adjustable humidity modes, maximum and minimum.
This warm mist humidifier can also shut down automatically whenever the water level in the tank is low. This prevents any short circuit and keeps the humidifier and its surrounding safe from any hazard.
This warm mist humidifier comes with a 24-month old warranty.
6. Optimus Warm Mist Humidifier
This warm mist humidifier works very silently, it has no audible sound that can interfere with your sleep or work schedule. Besides, it comes with two adjustable humidity power modes low and high as well as a variable humidistat.
It is safe to use and auto-shuts immediately the water tank empties. Likewise, it has a refill indicator light on, for when the water runs low.
This warm mist humidifier has a water tank of 3.4 gallons and can run for 24 hours when on a high mode setting.
Moreover, its wicking system is patented but requires constant cleanups due to deposit build-up which might cause it to malfunction. Its heating element with PTC ceramic construction features and absorption sleeve also needs to be cleaned constantly for durability due to constant use.
It is the best warm mist humidifier as it can cover large spaces of up to 700 square feet.
Warm mist humidifiers often work for a specific given area, as most tend to cover small spaces. Nevertheless, you can always look for one that can cover your given space or room. Its price might also vary according to some of its features as well as a model.
Therefore, always do some research when it comes to purchasing any warm mist humidifier. The more you know about it. The easier it is to purchase a durable and functional one.