Honeywell HCM350B Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier Review
This is one of the best Honeywell humidifier brands, with loads of essential features, which optimizes its usefulness. Moreover, it is very low-maintenance as its filters only need to be replaced twice a year.
Honeywell HCM350B Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier Review
The HCM350 Honeywell germ-free cool mist humidifier can help with respiratory and sinus congestion as well as coughs by preventing the survival of flu and cold viruses. Besides, it also protects any wooden furniture and décor from drying up, shrinking, or cracking.
The cool mist from its humidifier also helps with indoor plant growth as well as in reducing the level of static electricity/ shock in your surrounding environment.
Moreover, it can operate silently for up to 24 hours on a full tank. The only issue is that it has to be in its lowest settings, to make the 24-hour mark. In addition, it has three-speed settings that you can use to control mist emission as well as sound level.[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”376″ identifier=”B00FJTVHKO” locale=”US” src=”https://hovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/41r2T6pqgxL.jpg” tag=”hovement01-20″ width=”500″][easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00FJTVHKO” key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”hovement01-20″]
This Honeywell humidifier is treated with a proTec antimicrobial element, to enhance its longevity by preventing the growth of up to 99.99% of mold, on its filter.
It is easy to use and maintain. However, you will have to replace its filters with genuine Honeywell Replacement Wicking Filter of HAC504 model. This is to ensure it performs as expected. Besides, the wicking filter is important as it removes the water impurities thus reducing white dust in the surrounding area.
Additionally, it uses a patented Ultra-Violet light technology to get rid of up to 99.99% of fungus, mold, bacteria, and viruses in its water. This makes the mist released fresh and germ-free.
It comes with a 3-year warranty, a convenient carry handle and an easy to refill water tank.
Features of Honeywell HCM350[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#52BF60″]
- Quiet Care Technology– The Honeywell humidifier always operates quietly, due to the Quiet Care Technology that makes it 25% quieter than other conventional evaporative humidifiers
- Patented Germ Killing Chamber– This feature enables the HCM350 Honeywell cool moisture humidifier to get rid of up to 99.99% of bacteria, mold spores, viruses as well as a fungus in the water. In return, you get fresh clean moisture to ease your breathing
- Antimicrobial Filter– Its replaceable filter can get rid of microbes, and any other impurities in the water to ensure that the cool mist emitted is clean and safe for you and your kids
- Long-Life Ultra-Violet Bulb– This model of the Honeywell humidifier has a very long-lasting UV bulb that can work for 3,000 hours on average. Therefore, no immediate bulb replacements will be needed frequently
- Three Speed Setting– You can adjust its mist and sound level using its three-speed control system. You can customize its low-speed setting for nighttime, medium for every day humidification and high speed for a quick spurt of soothing cool mist
[/su_list][su_row][su_column][su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#45BF55″][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#45BF55″]
- Works silently
- Easy to fill and clean water tank
- Does not affect the temperature of the room, even as it emits cool mist
- Has dishwasher-safe parts, making its cleaning and maintenance very easy
- Easy to install and use
[/su_list][/su_box][/su_column][su_column][su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#E5372B”][su_list icon=”icon: ban” icon_color=”#E5372B”]
- You cannot use any essential oil with it, as it will damage it
- Ideal for medium-sized rooms only
- No convenient auto-shut-off control mode[/su_list][/su_box][/su_column][/su_row]
Customers Who Purchased This Honeywell Cool Mist Humidifier Said[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#52BF60″]
- Works very silently and at its lowest setting you cannot hear anything
- Does not wet the floor as other evaporative cool mist humidifiers
- Very easy to operate, clean and maintain. You can change its filter twice in a year, which is very economical
- Highly portable as it comes with a carry handle
- You can place it anywhere in your home and it will easily complement the décor without looking out of place
- Comes with a translucent water tank that can easily show the water level
- Very affordable, given its functionality, level of longevity as well as low-cost maintenance
- Does not attract any dust and stays clean for a while[/su_list]
Why You Should Buy a Honeywell Humidifier?
Honeywell humidifiers are some of the best brands of humidifiers in the market. They are often designed to humidify your surrounding air without contaminating the air. Besides, they are meant to be safe for the elderly as well as kids and anyone with respiratory issues.
Moreover, they come in different models that can cover medium to large rooms. You just make your pick according to your room or space coverage.
Another important and outstanding feature is that Honeywell humidifiers are known to release a lot of moisture without spurting into your body directly. You can always adjust this setting but the important part is that it is there for immediate and quick humidification.
It is also one of the best brands for those looking to save on electricity, because who isn’t. This is because it is energy efficient and will help with cutting your electricity bills by a huge percentage. In relation, they do not consume loads of water. Therefore, you will not need to refill it constantly, no matter the water tank capacity.
Honeywell humidifiers are easy to operate, maintain and clean. You can easily replace their filter solo. Nevertheless, you can make use of the user manual just to be sure you cover every part.
Overall, a cool mist Honeywell humidifier will never give you any issues with kids as long as you keep it far from their reach.
As for this model, the HCM350 Honeywell humidifier, you can bet on your every penny that it will deliver as stated. No technical issues when it comes to operating and maintaining it.[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”400″ identifier=”B00FJTVHKO” locale=”US” src=”https://hovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/411XZr8gccL.jpg” tag=”hovement01-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-HCM350B-Germ-Humidifier-Black/dp/B00FJTVHKO?tag=hovement01-20″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#FF8738″ size=”12″ radius=”0″ wide=”yes” align=”right” icon=”icon: shopping-cart” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price on Amazon[/su_button]
A humidifier is the best option for dry air, especially if it is a cool mist humidifier. You can rely on it to improve air quality that is safe and conducive for adults, the elderly as well as babies.
Moreover, it can improve the appearance of your furniture and wooden décor by keeping them moist and in shape. Dry air can really spoil stuff and even lead to some respiratory ailments.
Therefore, it is only wise to settle for an HCM350 Honeywell cool moisture humidifier. It is affordable, highly durable with proTec antimicrobial features to keep it clean 24/7.